- Products and Services
Microsoft Forefront Edge Security Blog by Inderjeet Singh
Hi Everone, I am Inderjeet Singh and about to write blogs about “Microsoft Forefront Edge Security”. Let me introduce myself first. As a Microsoft Forefront engineer, I have been working on product support, deployment, testing and consulting of Microsoft powered security solutions for last 6 years. Currently, I work for nAppliance Networks focusing on network architecture and security for TMG and UAG servers. Before joined nAppliance, I worked for Microsoft Support (Gold Partners Security Infrastructure Deployment Partners) Center focusing on design and deployment of secure network architectures.
I would like to start my blogs with the topics below. If you have any specific topics that you want to discuss, please let me know.
- Why Citrix Presentation Server, Mac OS 10 X and UAG
- Unable to access Remote Desktop and RemoteApp from Windows XP SP3 machine even after applying UAG UP1
- MS Firewall does not start and stays in "starting" state in nUAG Appliance
- Microsoft UAG Server 2010: Making “Sign Out" link visible in SharePoint Portal
- nAppliance nUAG and DirectAccess, Better Together !!
- Threat Management Gateway 2010 (TMG) SP1 Technical Preview !!
- Why use Microsoft Unified Access Gateway (UAG) for DirectAccess?
Robert has over 20 years of experience in developing IT technologies and architecting large IT infrastructure.
He has been at director level jobs with some of the Fortune 500 companies like Vishay Intertechnologies and Northop Grumman. His job was focused in developing the IT architecture and managing the IT staff.
He was the founder of several IT companies which developed leading IT security and IT management products. Robert is the sole author of 35 patents covering IT Security, Network Management and Data Storage technologies.
- Section Name: